1st Unit Test Scheme (Class X)
1st Unit Test Scheme for class XII
1st Unit Test Scheme for class IX
The school will remain closed for Summer Vacation from 22nd May 2019 to 25th June 2019. It will re-open on 26th June 2019 at its usual timings: 7:30 am to 1:45 pm.
The school will remain closed on 18th May 2019 (Saturday) on account of Budh Poornima.
Classes - Pre School to V
1. The school will remain closed for Summer Vacation from 10th May, 2019 to 30th June, 2019.
2. The school will re-open on 1st July, 2019 at its usual timings.
3. There will be PTM on 10th May, 2019 between 8:00am to 10:00 am.
4. Summer Vacation Homework is being sent.
5. First Evaluation Examination will commence from 29th July, 2019 (Monday).
6. Parents are requested to extend their kind co-operation in getting their wards Summer Vacation Home Work completed and submitted by 3rd July, 2019 positively.
The school will remain closed on 6th May, 2019 (Monday) due to ‘Lok Sabha Election’.
(PRE-SCHOOL TO XII)
School timings w.e.f. from 30th April, 2019 (Tuesday) will be as follows :
Pre-school to Prep 8:00 am to 11:00 am.
I to V 8:00 am to 12:00 Noon.
VI to X 7:00 am to 12:00 Noon.
XI and XII 7:00 am to 1:00 pm.
AWARENESS PROGRAMME FOR LOK SABHA ELECTION 2019 FOR MOTIVATING THE VOTERS
This is to inform you all that Lok Sabha election has to take place in the district on 6th May 2019. Several programmes like Human chain, Oath ceremony, Rally, Poster competition are being organized to aware the voters.
So you all are informed to motivate your parents to vote. Also take selfie with them after voting.
All the students are required to motivate at least five neighbors’ for voting and maintain a record by having their name , voter Id number and mobile number as a proof.
The School will remain closed on 19-04-2019 (Friday) on account of Good Friday.
The School will remain closed on 17-04-2019 (Wednesday) on account of Mahavir Jayanti.
This is to inform you that school will remain closed on 13-04-2019 (Saturday) on account of Ram Navmi.
The classes will remain suspended on 08-04-2019 (Monday) on account of Election Awareness Campaign.
As per DIOS order. students are required to attend the Voter Awareness oath taking programme, organised under the presence of Chief Development Officer Lucknow, at Smriti Upwan on 08-04-2019 (Monday) at 6:00 am. Your ward has to report at the branch at 5:00 am (Morning) in White Uniform.